After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
LSE Lighting, 6 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester.WR4 9PT
Collecting Personal Information
· Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize ourSite.
· Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
· Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor WordPress.
· Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
· Purpose of collection: To reply to your enquiry
· Source of collection: Enquiry form on the contact us page, collected from your input
· Personal Information collected: Your Name, Email
address, Address, Phone number
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
· We use WordPress to power our site. You can readmore about how WordPress uses your Personal Information here:https://en-gb.wordpress.org/about/privacy/
· We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrantor other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
· We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses yourPersonal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
· You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
· FACEBOOK -https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
· GOOGLE -https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
· BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”),if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
· Your consent;
· The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
· Compliance with our legal obligations;
· To protect your vital interests;
· To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
· For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an enquiry through the Site, we will retain yourPersonal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that hasa legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed inIreland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States.
As noted above, if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided under “Contact” above. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
Last updated: 18/11/2022